Be ready when Uncle Sam opens his wallet.
False assumption: Continued government “money-printing” will cause a macroeconomic slow down likely to stall equipment-buying interest in the short-term.
The real deal: With the debt ceiling agreement in place, over $1.2T in infrastructure spending is set to kick off lots of projects in the next 18 months.
- That impacts roads, bridges, parks, airports, industrial parks, manufacturing companies, and more.
By the numbers: In a Sawbux survey of over 1900 vendors, several asset classes are seeing or are likely to see large booms in equipment needs related to government spending.
- Here is a breakdown by asset class:
Takeaways for brokers:
- Thousands of smaller businesses will soon find unprecedented growth opportunities—if they can scale up to meet the need.
- Financing becomes a key factor in a climate where traditional lending is in retreat.
- Now is a great time for brokers to jump in and position themselves as an essential resource for enabling equipment sellers to capitalize on the trend.
TimePayment can help. With flexible monthly payment options for equipment needs starting at $500 and reaching to $500,000 and beyond, you can trust our innovative technology tools and creative capital solutions to give customers the options needed to scale up with confidence.
*2023 Sawbux Greenwich Study of Commercial Finance Decision Makers