But we can keep them from feeling buyer’s remorse.
Most POS users are only utilizing a fraction of their POS system’s capabilities—and that’s a problem for sellers.
By the numbers: In a survey of 15,300+ retail buyers, we found:
- 74% feel they use only the basic features of their POS system.
- 82% would use more of the platform if they felt they had more time to invest in it.
- 60% would use more of the platform if they felt they had better training.
- 88% would leverage more of their system if staff turnover wasn’t such a challenge.
- Just 29% consistently leverage POS data to inform strategic management growth and operations decisions.
And the real warning sign:
- 62% believe they “overbought” their system and could have settled for a cheaper, less feature-filled solution.
Why it matters:
- POS sellers have a challenge of adoption. The more features customers use, the stickier the buyer-seller relationship. But right now, too many of those features fall into “nice to have” rather than “need to have.”
- TimePayment’s affordable plans stave off buyer’s remorse. As POS users contend with the technology learning curve, affordability is essential for keeping them from running to a cheaper option with a competitor. Our low monthly payments are an ideal solution.
Reach out: As a leader in POS industry finance, TimePayment’s lease financing solutions eliminate sticker shock and give customers the confidence to move up the learning curve. If you have a unique finance need or are interested in building a more bundled payment alternative, we can help.
Why Work at TimePayment?