POS dealers expect sales growth.
Every month, TimePayment accesses POS industry research to help guide you on making the most of today’s opportunities.
This month, we explore the end of year outlook for POS sales among POS dealers.
By the numbers: A survey of 361 POS technology sellers discovered optimism for flat to increased sales remains strong.
- 6% of dealers forecasted sales growth over 10%
- 35% forecasted sales growth of 5% to 10%
- 27% forecasted sales to be flat
- 17% forecasted sales decline of 5% to 10%
- 15% forecasted sales decline over 10%
What’s hot (and not): The survey also identified the hottest and coldest areas of pipeline activity in the last 60 days for POS dealers by sector:
- Grocery: +19%
- Auto (Gas/Auto Repair): +14%
- Traditional Retail: +5%
- Fast Casual: +4%
- QSR: -9%
- Fine Dining: -14%
Takeaways to consider:
- Despite plenty of economic headwinds in play, optimism remains strong as consumer spending remains healthy.
- With Q4 rapidly approaching, what is your sales outlook? Can a more flexible approach to payments when cash and cash flow is tight help get more deals done?
We can help. As a leader in POS industry finance, TimePayment’s affordable lease financing programs give customers the confidence to move forward. If you have a unique finance need or are interested in building a more bundled payment alternative, we can help.
- It’s fast, easy, and free to sign up.
- Maximize your revenue with funding for many types of POS and Terminal equipment. Attract new business with options from 12-to-60-month terms.
- Sell more often to existing customers with programmatic solutions like Lease-to-Own, Fair Market Value, and Rental.
Why Work at TimePayment?