What the latest research tells us…
Each month, TimePayment accesses POS industry research to help you make the most of today’s opportunities. This month, we took a look at the increasing desire for pay-at-table POS solutions.
By the numbers: In a survey* of 2282 non-fine dining restaurant owners, we found:
- 29% acquired pay-at-table technology for the first time in the last 18 months.
- 62% of owners who currently do not have this technology are “highly interested” in it.
- The largest concerns limiting investment in this area are potential technology failures and staff training.
- Patrons are 2.4x more likely to recommend restaurants with pay-at-table, according to customer satisfaction ratings.
- 94% of owners who have used pay-at-table used a finance solution to acquire this technology.
Don’t be left behind: The shift to pay-at-table is happening. TimePayment helps POS retailers say “Yes” to more customers, by offering best-in-class equipment lease financing, industry-leading technology, access to API, and superior account service, training, and back-office support. TimePayment has helped over one million customers with transactions from $500 to $1.5MM+, and POS retailers rely on us for the speed, convenience, and technology solutions they need to grow.
Get started: It’s fast, easy, and free to sign up. Maximize your revenue with funding for many types of POS and terminal equipment. Attract new business with options from 12-to-60 month terms. And sell more often to existing customers with programmatic solutions like Lease-to-Own, Fair Market Value, and Rental. Visit our POS and terminal page if you want to learn more or contact us if you want to discuss how we can help your business.
*2023 Sawbux Greenwich Study of Commercial Finance Decision Makers